Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
About Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is the sixth part of the successful Assassin's Creed series. It takes place in the Caribbean during the 18th century, in the so-called Golden Age of piracy.
In Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag you will experience an exciting story about the young British pirate Edward Kenway. He sails with his troops in the Caribbean, always in search of new ships, treasures or weapons. Even though the main character is not a real Assassin, he has been trained by them and has therefore some Assassin's abilities. On your journey you not only explore different islands and cities like Havana, Kingston or Nassau, but also the big, open sea. In addition, you will meet famous pirates of history such as Edward "Blackbeard" Thatch, Anne Bonny or Charles Vane. Explore the land and the sea, fight against strong enemies and upgrade your ship steadily to conquer more ships. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag offers you unique pirate fights in an impressive open game world.
Download Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Features:
- Meet Edward Kenway: In Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag you play the young British pirate Edward Kenway, who committed himself to piracy after the end of the war. You are in the Golden Age of Piracy, which took place in the Caribbean during the 18th century. When your character is unexpectedly part of a war between the Templars and the Assassins, he joins the Assassins. That's why he has typical Assassin skills.
- Explore the Caribbean: In Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, you have to explore your surroundings. Most of your exploration tours take place on land. Here you will discover not only small fishing villages and wild jungle sections, but also large cities such as Havana, Kingston or Nassau. Your exploration tours can also take place on the water. You also have the opportunity to dive and explore the underwater world.
- Fight against enemies: As in the previous Assassin's Creed games, battles also play a big role in this part. Your character can carry a total of four pistols and two swords, which can be used during the fight.
- Capture ships: Fighting takes place not only on land, but also on the water. If you discover an enemy ship, you can decide, for example, if you want to shoot the ship's captain, attack the ship with air strikes or conquer the deck with the help of your sword.
- Equip your ship: Your ship, the Jackdaw, can be equipped with various cannons and abilities. But for this you first have to loot, take enemy ships or complete side missions.
Conclusion: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag impresses with an impressive open game world that lets you experience the Golden Age of piracy up close.
- Ubisoft Montreal
- Ubisoft Annecy
- Ubisoft Singapore
- Ubisoft Quebec
- Ubisoft Kiev
- Ubisoft Entertainment
Top 10 Reviews
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Into The Breach
Guild Wars 2
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
Monster Hunter: World
Autobahn Police Simulator 2