Mario Kart 8
About Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 8 is the newest part of the cult racing game. Players enjoy 32 varied routes, a new anti-gravity feature and popular heroes from the Nintendo universe.
In Mario Kart 8 you will experience the fun racer for the first time in HD graphics. You have 32 spectacular routes available: half of the routes are revised classic tracks, while the other half are completely new created. In Mario Kart style, of course, you control the most famous Nintendo heroes on the crazy routes: for example, iconic characters such as Mario, Luigi and Toad and newcomers like Shy Guy or the seven cronies of Bowser are available. The game has a new anti-gravity function that allows you to drive the tracks upside down or vertical. During the race you can now also use the new piranha plant and the brand new boomerang plant. Mario Kart 8 can be played in both singleplayer and multiplayer modes.
Download Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 8 - Features:
- Spectacular tracks in HD graphics: Mario Kart 8 offers a total of 32 tracks: 16 revised classic tracks and 16 completely new routes. Another innovation: All tracks are now in high-resolution HD graphics. Because of this new feature, the tracks are even more fun to drive.
- Race with well-known heroes: In Mario Kart 8, all known heroes from previous Mario Kart games are available. You can control not only iconic characters like Luigi, Mario or Joshi, but also newer characters like Shy Guy, Lakitu or one of Bowser's cronies.
- Use new items: Turtle shells, bananas and blocks are the classics among the items that you can release while driving. Mario Kart 8 has two new items: The Piranha Plant allows you to steal items such as banana peels or shells from other characters. With the new boomerang plant you put several opponents out of action.
- Anti-gravity function: The new anti-gravity function makes it possible that you can even drive upside down or vertically along a wall.
- Mario Kart TV: Mario Kart TV is one of the most entertaining innovations of the game. This feature automatically records the highlights of each race. Then you have the opportunity to cut the video and share it on different platforms like YouTube.
- Multiplayer: Mario Kart 8 can be played either online with up to 12 players, or locally with up to 4 players. Drive exciting races and defeat your teammates with skilful maneuvers and well-placed items.
Conclusion: No matter whether you play the cult racer alone or with your friends: Mario Kart 8 provides a lot of fun. The 32 tracks in HD resolution guarantee sheer driving pleasure at the highest level.
- Nintendo EAD Group No. 1
Top 10 Reviews
Red Dead Redemption
Fallout 4 VR
The Evil Within 2
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Mass Effect: Andromeda