Mojang AB, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. (SCEI)
Minecraft is an open world game in which players can build their own worlds with cubic blocks. In addition to the construction of objects and buildings, the exploration of the world, the collection of resources or the fight against monsters belong to the tasks of the player.
Minecraft allows you to build your own 3D worlds from cubic blocks. As the name of the game already suggests, mining and crafting of raw materials are the most important components of the game. With the help of different blocks you can build tools, weapons or armor. But also the construction of spectacular buildings is possible. Minecraft offers you five game modes. The two most important and most played game modes are the survival mode and the creative mode. While survival mode is about gathering resources and ensuring your survival, you can experience your possibilites completely free in creative mode. Minecraft can also be played in multiplayer mode.
Minecraft - Features:
- Mining and Crafting: Minecraft is all about mining and crafting raw materials. In the large, open game world, you can always collect resources such as wood, earth or various ores. You can then craft the mined raw materials into helpful items such as weapons, tools or armor. For this you have to arrange the materials in the so-called crafting field according to a specific pattern.
- Explore the world: Minecraft is characterized by a large, open game world that can be explored completely free. It's entirely up to you to build imposing buildings, fight monsters, or collect as many resources as you can. In the world of small, cube-shaped blocks you have no limits.
- Discover five game modes: Minecraft gives you five different game modes. The most popular game modes are undoubtedly the survival mode and the creative mode. In survival mode, you have only one task: you have to secure your survival. To do this you must gather resources, protect yourself from enemies and find enough food. In creative mode, you can live completely free. With an unlimited amount of resources and items at hand, you can fully concentrate on building unique constructions. In addition to the survival and creative modes, there are also the hardcore mode, the adventure mode and the spectator mode.
- Multiplayer mode: Minecraft can not only be played alone, but also with friends or other players from all over the world. Meet in one world, play your own game and communicate via the in-game group chat.
Conclusion: Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world. The game is so popular because of its great freedom of play. The player can decide freely how he wants to play - there is no predefined game goal.
basé sur 396 User-Votes.
- Mojang AB
- 4J Studios
- Mojang AB
- Microsoft Studios
- Sony Computer Entertainment
- Inc. (SCEI)