Red Dead Redemption
Rockstar Games, Take-Two Interactive
About Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption is an open-world game that takes place in the Wild West in the late 19th century. Players accompany the former outlaw John Marston on his journey across the country.
In Red Dead Redemption, you'll experience wild west action at its best. You play the former outlaw John Marston, who wants to free his wife and son from of a ruthless kidnapper. On your numerous mission you travel across the country and explore a varied landscape in which not only steppes and deserts, but also snowy mountains and dense forests await you. The wide country can be explored both on foot and on horseback, by carriage or by train. Of course, fighting plays an important role in the game. John Marston is equipped with many different weapons such as pistols, shotguns or lariats. Kill your opponents, find the kidnapper of your family and explore a vast and unexplored land.
Download Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption - Features:
- Experience the Wild West: Red Dead Redemption is set in the Wild West at the end of the 19th century. You play the former outlaw John Marston, who wants to find the kidnapper of his wife and son. In order to free the two from captivity of the unscrupulous kidnapper, he has to travel across the sparsely populated country and complete numerous missions.
- Complete missions: Red Dead Redemption consists of main and side missions. A special feature is that you can decide when and in what order you want to play the missions. To play a mission, all you have to do is go to the scene of the mission.
- Explore the landscape: The game convinces especially by an impressive landscape in which you can move freely. On foot, on horseback, by carriage or by train you can experience the different environments of the varied landscape. The landscape consists not only of steppes and deserts, but also of dense coniferous forests and snow-covered mountains.
- Fight against your enemies: In Red Dead Redemption, of course, you do not only have to explore the landscape, but also eliminate numerous enemies. For the fight against evil opponents you have many weapons available. All weapons match the Wild West theme of the game: Beside shotguns and pistols, there are also e.g. lariats or explosives available.
- Multiplayer: In multiplayer mode, you can play with up to 16 players per round. In addition to well-known multiplayer games like Deathmatch, Catch the Bag or Capture the Flag, there is also a Freeroam mode available in which you and your friends can move freely.
Conclusion: Red Dead Redemption brings the popular genre of action adventure games to a whole new set. The Wild West style of the game convinces all along the line.
- Rockstar North
- Rockstar San Diego
- Rockstar Games
- Take-Two Interactive
Top 10 Reviews
Fallout 4 VR
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Guild Wars 2
Horizon: Zero Dawn