The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Nintendo, Nintendo of America, Nintendo of Europe
About The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is an open world game in which players accompany the hero link on his mission to save Hyrule and free Princess Zelda.
In The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, you join Link on his latest adventure. When he awakens after a 100-year sleep, he no longer recognizes his beloved Hyrule. Yet he knows he is the only person who can save Hyrule. For this purpose, he has to explore the vast land, solve numerous puzzles and gradually regain his memory. On his mission, he can use the mysterious Sheikah Slate, which, for example, provides a map of Hyrule or manages the inventory. All over the country, you'll also find shrines that contain a puzzle to solve. If you solve the puzzle of the shrine, you will receive rewards. Hyrule can be explored not only on foot, but also with a horse, raft or paraglider. In The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild you not only have to fight against numerous enemies and explore the land, but also gather resources. Only then can you survive and free Princess Zelda.
Télécharger The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Features:
- Rescue Hyrule: In The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, once again you take on the role of Link. When he awakens after a 100-year sleep, he realizes that he no longer recognizes his beloved Hyrule and has lost his memory. But he knows that he is the only one who can save Hyrule and free Princess Zelda.
- Use the Sheikah Slate: Link receives a mysterious Sheikah Slate at the beginning of the game. This allows you many actions. For example, the board contains a map of Hyrule. In addition, the Sheikah Slate can be used as scope to spot interesting places in the distance. The board also manages the inventory of Link. Organize your items and see which quests you still have to complete.
- Explore Hyrule: Link can explore the great world of Hyrule completely free. In order to find his way, there are towers available that serve as a viewing platform. In addition, Link must always find mysterious shrines that give him new abilities.
- Collect food: In The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild you not only have to fight and explore, but also ensure the survival of Link. For this you must, for example, collect food and process it.
- Expand your inventory: Link is completely unarmed at the beginning of the game. In order to fight against opponents, he must first collect weapons. Over the course of the game, over 180 weapons can be collected. But watch out: the weapons will break sometime.
Conclusion: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild offers players an incredibly large game world that can be explored completely freely. The game convinces with a new and fresh gameplay, in which the collection of resources is again of great importance.
basé sur 205 User-Votes.
- Nintendo EPD
- Nintendo of America
- Nintendo of Europe